Cartoon Network: The History Of, and Downfall

Cartoon Network: The History Of, and Downfall Tube. Duration : 11.00 Mins.


SEND CN FEEDBACK HERE: www.cartoonnetwork.com --------------------------------- FULL EPISODES HERE: www.cartoonnetwork.com Full episodes under "Shows". Support our old favorites by watching them on the website. --------------------------------- BOOMERANG LINK: www.cool-tvlive.net -Boomerang TV Online Anyone with Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player 10 and SopCast please try this link and message me if it works. Kudos to wwewwf96 for finding this for me. --------------------------------- I started watching television when I was four. It was 1999-2000 I believe, and I was introduced to Cartoon Network, and instantly fell in love. I've never seen anything like it before, having been the only source of entertainment for me at the time was my toy cars and Hot Wheels sets. I grew up with cartoons like Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, and all the other classic and original Cartoon Cartoons, even the later ones like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I loved the shows, I thought Nickelodeon couldn't compete. I never did like Nickelodeon that much, they have some good shows but nowadays it's just all iCarly and SpongeBob. CN grew up fast, and took on a look in 2004 that blew me away and had me even more captivated. It was a CGI city, where all the cartoon characters were intertwined with each other, living in this big city made up of the settings from various shows. It was really well done and gave ...

Tags: cartoon, network, ed, edd, eddy, ben10, juniper, nickelodeon, cartoons, animation, television, cowardly, dog, courage

Recommend : Shop,Shopping Online xmas tree lighting Best Buy Laptops And Reviews Twin Bedding For Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment