The Making Of A Meeting of Chefs - Poster for an International Project

The Making Of A Meeting of Chefs - Poster for an International Project Tube. Duration : 1.05 Mins.


How I did Encuentro de Chefs/Rencontre des Chefs This will give you an idea of what lies behind those works called "Matte Paintings" I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 and my Wacom Intuos4 tablet. I used After Effects for the final slideshow and 3D animation music: Reflection of a Dying World - Disperse ======================================================== This is a work I was commissioned by a client - Mr. Vincent Brochot - who proposed me to join his project and create a poster for the even he is organizing. It consists of a meeting between french and mexican chefs, trying to join the cuisines of their countries and show the world they are not so far. There will be a website about this event and I'll post the link on my flickr gallery as soon as it goes online. I was told to work on the concept and create a manipulation that would work. The point was not to convey a concept of challenge but a meeting instead. Well I thought of a "meeting of cultures" more than a meeting of chefs working with food. That's why I wanted each chef to serve on a silver plate his own "symbol" of his culture: Eiffel Tower and The Aztec Pyramid of the Moon. The client wanted the manipulation to be realistic and extremely faithful to the real places chosen. So I used real images of Paris and Mexico and I had fun adding the craters where the monuments were supposed to be taken off by the chefs. The number of images used is about 20 and i personally took the lower third of the sky - the rest is hand ...

Keywords: Giuseppe, Parisi;, Vincent, Brochot;, g2-studio.com;, illustration;, france;, mexico;, manipulation;, matte, painting;, chef;, eiffel;, pyramid;, culture;, meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment