Turn the Beat Around

Turn the Beat Around Video Clips. Duration : 7.23 Mins.


Finally. They say it could not be done. Now it can be done! And I did it! This was Vickie Sue Robinson's "Turn the Beat Around". At first I wanted to use the "TUFF Puppy" but something was missing. So I added some "Powerpuff Girls". So far so good, but something was missing. Enter "The Mighty B!" Finally, I cooked up a nice music video and it looks great! What music video will I cook up next? Who knows! I love making that stuff, and I am proud of it! So here is the music video and I hope you enjoy it. Powerpuff Girls copyright Cartoon Network TUFF Puppy copyright Nickelodeon/Billionfold The Mighty B! copyright Nickelodeon

Keywords: vickie, sue, robinson, turn, the, beat, around, disco, tuff, puppy, powerpuff, girls, mighty

No comments:

Post a Comment