Don't Say Teena Never Told Ya

Don't Say Teena Never Told Ya Tube. Duration : 7.95 Mins.


(Intro) (Chorus 1) N- n- now fat that dont kill me Can only make me stronger I need to eat my vegetables now Cause my heart wont wait much longer I know I got to eat right now Cause I cant get much hungrier This meats been cookin all night now The food pyramid is my savior I drink milk from the cow I need some food now (Verse 1) Lets eat grains tonight Savor this insane taste bud delight No more Wonder Bread, whole wheats alright Imma eat brown rice in the speed of light While were at it, make a plate of meat and beans And dont forget to put a nice side of greens Pour some milk and skip caffeine Listen to what I say. Eat your cuisine. Lets all drink Tropicana. Put away the Twinkie. Have a banana Give back the cookies at your nanas. What you even thinking? Those are Santas. Just like Vince says, youre gonna love my nuts Give the deli a visit and buy cold cuts Be the king of the pyramid like King Tut Eat healthy homey, say what? healthy gut, eaters (Chorus 2) I drink milk from the cow I need some food now Me likey (Verse 2) I dont know if youve been eaten your fish or not Or the Omega fattys or not This is how you prevent a blood clot You gotta let that blood flow like youre on a yacht Please, girl. Do this and youll be lookin hot. So when you gonna get me my green veggies You better hurry up, you got me feelin edgy Grab an apple a day. keep the doc away This foods approved by the FDA Plan your meals and refrain from the carb buffet Have some green beans and a fish filet ...

Tags: Kanye, West, Stronger, Daft, Punk, Health, Rap, Comedy, Ohio, University, Funny, Food, Pyramid, Teena, jcroucher, 5629

No comments:

Post a Comment