USDA's My Plate = Waste of My Money

USDA's My Plate = Waste of My Money Tube. Duration : 2.80 Mins.


It's been a few weeks since the USDA unveiled "My Plate" along with the help of First Lady Michelle Obama. This replaces the old food pyramid. I would like to address the million of our money that went into creating the kindergarten sketch. This is what our tax dollars are going towards?!?! It doesn't even come close to addressing the issue of what's wrong with our food. Why not allocate the time and resources into addressing the real issue and not just masking it some more? Better yet, stop wasting my f'n money on this crap. I want a refund. For more information, please visit www.UrbanOrganicGardener.com.

Tags: urban, organic, gardener, myplate, usda, obama, michelle, Canarsie, BK

No comments:

Post a Comment