Hamtaro Theme Song

Hamtaro Theme Song Video Clips. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


Hamtaro First Season Theme Song. :) I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE VIDEO. All rights go to their original owner. OMG LYRICS!! x3 vvvvvv It's Hamtaro time! (Kushi-kushi-ticky-ticky WOO!) Hamtaro! When we work together it's much better! My best friend! We like sunflower seeds. . .khrrmp khrrmp khrrmp. My Ham-Hams! If she heads for trouble, we won't let her! Hamtaro! Little Hamsters, Big Adventures! Laura's gone to school, let's go to our Ham-Ham Clubhouse! We can fix their troubles just be quiet as a mouse. Watch out for those cats, you know they're smarter than you think. But if we work together, we can make their plans sink! Hamtaro! Snoozer, Howdy, Penelope, Panda, My best friends! Oxnard, Bijou, Cappy, Maxwell, My Ham-Hams! Dexter, Boss, Pashmina, Jingle, Hamtaro! Little Hamsters, Big Adventures! (Hamtaro's verse) 'scuse me while I work out, gotta run on my wheel. WHEEEEEEE! Hamtaro! Hamtaro's here to help you! Hamtaro! Hamtaro's team is for you! HAMTARO!! Hehehe. :3

Tags: hamtaro, first, season, theme, song, snoozer, howdy, penolope, panda, oxnard, bijou, cappy, maxwell, dexter, boss, pashmina, jingle, ham-hams, laura, sunflower, seeds, little, hamsters, big, adventures, cartoon, network, ytv, fox, kids, gma, anime, WHY, THE, HELL, ARE, YOU, EVEN, READING, THESE, TAGS?!, VIDEO, IS, UP, THERE.

Tags : ดูการ์ตูน โมเดลกระดาษ

No comments:

Post a Comment