Demon's Souls Rap

Demon's Souls Rap Video Clips. Duration : 2.63 Mins.


Just a silly rap I made for all my Brostravas out there in Brolataria. Lyrics: I'm not a human, it's proven. I'm different entirely. try to check my pulse, you'll be disappointing -- im smiling. (yes) Souls are my sustenance, single dietary item. eyes lighten up with lust, excited when I find 'em. and if they got what I need, it's time to bleed 'em and feed. there's nothing after this - only never ending avarice. cadaver bits and pieces each is eaten as I fill my mouth. i've beaten yet another foe and yet I feel a thirst for more. ooooh where can I get a bite to eat? Extricate and sanguinate. dessicate the corpse I ate another one fills my eager plate. there's no way to satiate this appetite will demonstrate the way I hunger for another one of your stupid human brothers. fleeting satisfaction lingers tasty on my tongue, your soul becomes my own before my dirty work is done. and i've begun to wonder why I try to justify it. don't deny it. learn the reason why that I must feed upon what you supply. gimme your soul don't wanna hear it kid, fuck your food pyramid. im peering in your room and getting anxious as im nearing it. invading your space, my mace is invading your face I taste the paste it makes when your cranium scrapes against the steel. I steal your soul, to strengthen control over the curse that burns inside my skin and shackles me within the end. I sin without relent voracious and ageless look upon insanity and face the one who made this. I parade this hatred ...

Keywords: demon's, souls, demon, playstation, krondor krew, nerdcore, rap, hip hop

No comments:

Post a Comment