ChooseMyPlate Electronic Rap-- FLVS HOPE Nutrition Project (not as bad as Rebecca Black)

ChooseMyPlate Electronic Rap-- FLVS HOPE Nutrition Project (not as bad as Rebecca Black) Tube. Duration : 2.43 Mins.


It was for my FLVS HOPE class. It's the Nutriton section. I used Adobe Soundbooth for the first time, and see what outcome I will get. Its kind of hard to hear the lyrics, but if I didn't apply any effects, it would be boring. Lyrics: Hey there, little nine year old dude. You going to sit there and eat all that junk food? If you think about the calories you ate Not exercising, you're going to gain weight! Your body mass index is twenty-two point four, Get your butt off the seat and head out the door! Walk around the neighborhood half an hour a day, And get a healthy body to start heading your way! Exercising is not the only approach Hear me here, I'm going to be your coach. You've got to eat right to stay healthy, You'll have a great bod if you listen to me! Take those saturated fats and dump 'em in the trash! I'm not asking you to eat vegetable mash! Regulate you're eating as much as you can. Cause there are some foods I will have to ban. Baconators and Big Macs, they are no more. Your steamed lard pudding is out the door. Those enormous slabs of steak will give you mass. Some Halloween candy you will have to pass. Now here's the deal, you've got to eat right. Refer to ChooseMyPlate for further insight. One point eight k calorie diet. I'll explain what to eat so please be quiet! Ya got to make half your plate veggies and fruit. Apples, beets, and carrots are part of the loot! One and half cups of fruits a day Two and half cups of veggies-s the way. Six ounces of grains ...

Tags: awful, flvs, florida, virtual, school, project, class, health, choose, my, plate, choosemyplate, myplate, food, pyramid, soundbooth, adobe, sound, booth, movie, maker, autotune, auto, tune, effects, sfx, effect, opportunities, through, physical, education, katie, morgan, ninth, 9th, nine, grade, electronic, off key, off, key, horrible, better, rebecca, black, edit, editing, inaudible, song, singing, capella, odd, weird, advise

No comments:

Post a Comment