Konscious- FVs Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats Contest 2012

Konscious- FVs Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats Contest 2012 Video Clips. Duration : 2.33 Mins.


VOTE HERE!!!! apps.facebook.com (Lyrics: Konscious) Spit like a tiger claw throwin fire off My saliva is liquid lighter fluid that egnites in music You might confuse it when i put ice into it My organ is pumpin at below zero degrees with ease i don't possess sympathy Remember me when i dismember a member of your team who was holdin the infantry So i blow you away with your own weapons custom 38 have you in heaven explaining to god That the gun you help create assisted you to meet your fate Flow like the king cobra snake patiently wait for my prey to awake Make my speed change and leap in a lane and strike with venom in each fang Sink deep and break the skin in the same spot where the teeth aimed I spit a scene from a saw cinema a raw image of jaw stiches from my soft sentence can you Process the thought of when i put my all in it i'm authentic I belong in a mentally wrong Clinic because my thoughts' vicious heard they movement was movin with Classic music i try to nod ma head to it but (nothin) impossible Its commical to hear yellin and bluffin about buckin without completely saying (nothing) I am the product of my lyrics flames surround my saliva This is the first time you seen a human wrapped around in lava understand or get put Under the sand lie resting apart because your arms got digested by sharks you ain't serious You dudes ain't furious i ain't hearin it I'm the sole cannibal who rules the food chain pyramid Destruct the booth go too postal the engineer couldn't ...

Tags: Konscious, fvs, Don't, Fu[n]k, Up, Our, Beats, Contest, 2012, Jersey, hip hop, lyrical

No comments:

Post a Comment