Adventures of Captain Buzz Cheaply: A clean getaway

Adventures of Captain Buzz Cheaply: A clean getaway Tube. Duration : 7.32 Mins.


Taped off of Cartoon Network's "What A Cartoon" series approx. Feb 1997. Archived on VHS, captured to MPEG-2 October 2003. They don't seem to be airing this stuff anymore, nor are they selling DVDs of it, so I don't think it should hurt anyone (financially) for me to post this. If anything, posting this should help get good stuff like this out of the dustbin that Cartoon Network has left many good things behind. NOTE TO CARTOON NETWORK: If I'm wrong, and you are still airing this, let me know. If I should take this down, let me know immediately. If you do in fact have "What a cartoon" for sale on DVD, DEFINITELY let me know, many people here are probably looking for it! WARNING: A deliberately humorous science fiction story! And it has references to BEER (OMG! That might offend someone!). Watch at your own discretion.

Keywords: cartoon, network, cn, what, captain, buzz, cheaply, clean, getaway, laundry, beer, tv, planet, blubnoids, space, robot, science, fiction, The, Great, Codeholio

See Also : โมเดลกระดาษ ดูการ์ตูน

No comments:

Post a Comment